'/> 45+ Why Is My Sugar Glider Biting Me | Sugar Glider Care

45+ Why Is My Sugar Glider Biting Me

45+ Why Is My Sugar Glider Biting Me. I just want him to not bite and be a chill sugar glider. Today he bit me twice really hard and drew blood.

Meet My Sugar Gliders Introducing New Sugar Gliders To A Group Youtube
Meet My Sugar Gliders Introducing New Sugar Gliders To A Group Youtube from i.ytimg.com
It can be found in australia, tasmania, indonesia and papua new guinea. Sugar gliders nest in tree hollows with up to 10 other adults. Since sugar gliders are colony animals, they form bonds with their owners and can become excellent companions.

Unfortunately the answer is yes, due to various reasons.

That's why we published this extensive guide, specifically for you & those considering buying a sugar glider! If they do, it will only hurt like someone poking you with a dull toothpick. The sugar glider (petaurus breviceps) is a small marsupial originally native to eastern and northern mainland australia, new guinea, and the bismarck archipelago, and introduced to tasmania. I just want him to not bite and be a chill sugar glider.