'/> Get My Little Sugar Glider | Sugar Glider Care

Get My Little Sugar Glider

Get My Little Sugar Glider. We have been raising sugar gliders since 1997. Sometimes for no apparent reason.

The Animal Jam Life Sugar Glider
The Animal Jam Life Sugar Glider from 1.bp.blogspot.com
Owner has 20 years experience caring for and breeding pet sugar gliders. Sugar gliders are small marsupials that make great pets in the proper environment. This means they want to sleep all day and might be inclined to leap around their cage or enclosure at night.

A sugar glider might be your perfect pet if you can't have a cat or dog, but you fancy something more interactive than a stick insect or a pet tarantula.

Sugar gliders make wonderful pets, bringing joy and great friendship to your home. I bonded with my sugar glider when she was about 10 months old. Bonding with adults might be more difficult than bonding with a baby, but it is not impossible. See more ideas about sugar glider, gliders, my little baby.